- Flexible and open-minded
- Likely to become very emotional in stressful situations, though INFPs will also be able to hide this from other people
- Respect every subordinate, doing their best to support and motivate the team
- May find it very difficult to discipline or criticize somebody in the workplace
- Like delegating responsibilities to trusted subordinates
- Very goal-oriented
- Highly intuitive listeners. INFPs can easily sense the change of mood in the team.
- Prefer flat hierarchies and do not see themselves as stereotypical managers
Johann Liebert - Monster (via animegirl1363)
This is what I do.
It’s not called ‘losing a friend’. It’s called ‘parting ways with people who don’t share the same value as you. ‘